Filley's Land Office

From Kingman KS History
Revision as of 10:57, 23 January 2026 by Riley (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

The land office was run by George E. Filley from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].[1]

June 10th, 1878

According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."[1]

  1. 1.0 1.1 The Mercury, 14 June 1878, p. 2.