Filley's Land Office
From Kingman KS History
Jump to navigationJump to search
The land office was run by George E. Filley from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].[1]
June 10th, 1878
According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."[1]