Filley's Land Office: Difference between revisions
From Kingman KS History
Jump to navigationJump to search
Created page with "== June 10th, 1878 == According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref>''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref>" |
No edit summary |
||
| Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
The land office was run by [[George E. Filley]] from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].<ref name=":0" /> | |||
== June 10th, 1878 == | == June 10th, 1878 == | ||
According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref>''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref> | According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref name=":0">''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref> | ||
Latest revision as of 10:57, 23 January 2026
The land office was run by George E. Filley from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].[1]
June 10th, 1878
According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."[1]