Filley's Land Office: Difference between revisions

From Kingman KS History
Jump to navigationJump to search
Created page with "== June 10th, 1878 == According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref>''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref>"
 
No edit summary
 
Line 1: Line 1:
The land office was run by [[George E. Filley]] from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].<ref name=":0" />
== June 10th, 1878 ==
== June 10th, 1878 ==
According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref>''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref>
According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."<ref name=":0">''The Mercury'', 14 June 1878, p. 2.</ref>

Latest revision as of 10:57, 23 January 2026

The land office was run by George E. Filley from June 10th, 1878 [find earlier dates] to [find date here].[1]

June 10th, 1878

According to the records, up to this date, "430 claims have been filed and 29 deeded pieces of land in [Kingman] county were registered at the U.S. Land office at Wichita."[1]

  1. 1.0 1.1 The Mercury, 14 June 1878, p. 2.